The Benefits of the New Licensing System
The new licensing is a personal licensing, bound to you as a user or to you as a member of an organization.
The personal license lets you:
- use a license on multiple computers
- transfer/migrate a license to another computer
- retrieve permissions of your software licenses online
- activate the software offline without delay and without e-mails (You can copy & paste the license code from the Customer Portal.)
- monitor the duration and expiration of the license
- obtain better information about the status of a license (You can see your rights in the software and in the Customer Portal.)
- change your password and manage your customer data such as your e-mail address any time
A Graebert Account is required to use and manage your license.
Read more about creating and managing your account and using the Customer Portal here.